The Meta Quest 2 is a standalone virtual reality headset that offers an immersive and interactive gaming, entertainment, and virtual reality experience for users.
However, the standard factory strap that comes with the headset can be uncomfortable and may not provide the necessary support for extended use. The Wasserstein Adjustable Elite Meta Quest 2 Head Strap is an excellent alternative that provides comfort, support, and adjustability for an uninterrupted experience.
If you have a Meta Quest 2 and are looking to replace the standard strap with the Wasserstein Adjustable Elite Meta Quest 2 Head Strap, this guide will provide easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Remove the original strap
The first step is to remove the original strap from your Meta Quest 2 headset:
- Locate the two plastic clips on either side of the headset and press the release button on each clip.
- Once the clips are released, gently pull the original strap away from the headset.
Step 2: Set up the head strap
To set up the Wasserstein Adjustable Elite Meta Quest 2 Head Strap:
Note: Make sure to use the correct parts on each side matching L and R parts to each other.
- Attach connection parts to the retractable armbands. Turn the base frame knob counterclockwise to extend retractable armbands.
- Attach the long connection part to each side using the corresponding round connection parts.
- Attach the upper and lower detachable frames. Place each detachable frame into the designated holes and slide it to the right until you hear a click sound. Make sure that the indicator dots are properly aligned.
- Attach the cushion pads, lined with velcro, to the inner side of the frame.
- Loop one end of the velcro strap into the hole on the top frame.
Step 3: Connect to your VR headset
Now that you have set up the head strap, you are now ready to connect and install it to your VR headset.
- Snap the long connection parts to the VR headset arms. Make sure it holds the VR headset firmly.
- Loop the other end of the velcro strap into the hole on top of the headset.
- Put the VR headset on and adjust the head strap until you see a clear image by turning the base frame knob and adjusting the length of the velcro band.
The simple installation process can be completed in just a few easy steps. Once installed, you can enjoy a comfortable and secure fit even after long hours of playing. Upgrade your Meta Quest 2 experience today with the Wasserstein Adjustable Elite Meta Quest 2 Head Strap.